Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This weekend was less successful than I was hoping. At times, I lose hope, and then it's restored in places or by people I don't expect. Here's to hoping this weekend doesn't repeat itself this season.

On the bright side, I have completed most of my midterms, and so this week before spring break should be a pretty easy one. I have a few minor things to accomplish, but otherwise, not much on the schedule.

I was struck by an odd craving for a slushie this evening, so my roommate and I ran to Taco Bell. They have Frutista Freezes. The Taco Bell was unfortunately in a shady part of town. There were no street lights. We were the only car on the road. It was a little bizarre. But my craving was satisfied in a short six minutes! Sometimes, I have to indulge my cravings.

I started a twitter account. We will see how this works...I think it's going to be a string of random, often unconnected thoughts that flit through my head. Like I said, we'll see.

Picture of the day:
This was in Amsterdam. I'm pretty sure the guy in the khaki jacket thought I was a major creeper, but I had to take a picture. Too funny.

Happy end-of-Monday!

No comments: