Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentine's Day was spent in a 15-hour practice day for winter guard. Talk about non-romantic. It was exhausting and somewhat frustrating.
But my Sunday was amazing! I coordinated an event that we all deemed "All My Single Ladies". All my close girl friends are single, and we went to see a movie and dinner. We saw "He's Just Not That Into You." It's painful to watch at times because the main girl was a little crazy, but it was really humorous. My friends and I looked at each other at least ten times during the movie and whispered, "We gotta stop doing that!" Dinner was at O'Charley's afterwards, where we filled ourself with buttery rolls and diet sodas and entrees. It was a fabulous outing.

This week and next promise to be stressful since they're all that stand between spring break and now. Right now, the plan is to relax on spring break and go chill with Jenn at her college. It's about time I got to see her at school!

Pictures of the day:

The top photo is leaves underwater in a fountain in the museum district of Amsterdam. They were just along the bottom of the fountain, and I thought they looked so magical! The bottom photo is one of the numerous canals of Amsterdam. They are laid out in a ring around the city, so you can navigate by how many canals you walk over! It gave the city such ambiance.




No comments: